Welcome back Pilgrims, to our sixth annual tipping comp and the inaugural Super 15. Good luck to Melbourne (try not to emulate the Storm), and better luck next time to the Southern Kings … not sure what sort of bribes, threats, new BMWs or old-boy networks kept the Lions in the South African Conference, but it was enough to give them one more shot at the wooden spoon this year.
We have a strong core of regulars so we'll be quick: $25 to enter, half into the winner's pot and half to the Just Children Foundation [http://www.justchildrenfoundation.org/]. First, second, and third split the prize pool 50/30/20. Bank details are: Commonwealth Bank Australia (Chibhanzi) BSB 062000 Acc # 1176 1637, remembering to give your name when you EFT. The first match starts on 18th February: Hurricanes v Highlanders. Competition details are set out at the end of this email. As always, if you can get a few mates at work to join in, well done and thanks.
In September Will Ford visited Zimbabwe and dropped off USD900 of accumulated prize money to the Foundation. He planned to take some photos but conditions were so tough that it wasn't appropriate to pull out a camera and ask everyone to smile. Instead, we have attached their last newsletter. Have a read, its worth it. $900 goes a long way in Zimbabwe but prices have risen since the old currency was abandoned, hence our small lift from $20 to $25 this year.
Hope to see you all aboard by 18th Feb.
How To Enter:
Comp Name: Chibhanzi 15 2011
Comp #: 237206
Comp Password: rugby
1) Go to http://www.OzTips.com <http://www.oztips.com/>
2) Click the 'REGISTER' button on the homepage and set-up a Login (if you don't already have one with OzTips).
3) Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click the 'JOIN A COMP' button.
4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.
5) That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the website by clicking on the 'Help' link in the top header.